This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Defenders of the Greyflood Forum Index -> Raid Sit Out Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~Roe~

re: Nov 29

Raenii sat out

My bleeping computer caused me to sit out -- i.e., major malware infection struck about an hour before the raid, and I've been working to get rid of it ever since.

I tried to get on Vent to tell people that I was having computer problems, but I could send data (I think) but not receive, so I'm not sure if anyone heard me. Anyway, sorry for not showing up for raid.

Computer is unstable anyway, not to mention old. Too many BSODs lately. Getting a new one...and not sure how long that will take...or whether my machine is already too wrecked for the Mirkwood update....grrr.

--Ardeth
Elthearaen
Officer

Brynna wrote:
My bleeping computer caused me to sit out -- i.e., major malware infection struck about an hour before the raid, and I've been working to get rid of it ever since.

I tried to get on Vent to tell people that I was having computer problems, but I could send data (I think) but not receive, so I'm not sure if anyone heard me. Anyway, sorry for not showing up for raid.

Computer is unstable anyway, not to mention old. Too many BSODs lately. Getting a new one...and not sure how long that will take...or whether my machine is already too wrecked for the Mirkwood update....grrr.

--Ardeth

Dlo (I think it was Dlo) relayed the message, Ardeth, no worries!
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Defenders of the Greyflood Forum Index -> Raid Sit Out Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: